How The Lance Casey Cash Home Buying Process Works
Tell us about your property (Call us, fill out our short form or email us) – Quick, Easy & Free!
We’ll review the details and contact you to set up a quick appointment
We’ll present you w/ a fair written, no-obligation offer
We close at a local title company, cash in your hands, and property off your hands in as little as 7 days
Timeframe: Once we get your information, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 48 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule.
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
Lance Casey buys houses in and around Sacramento (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with Lance Casey there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your Sacramento house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
See what we can offer you for your Sacramento house – Send us some basic details about your house to get started <<
There can be many reasons why you might wish to sell your home to a “We buy homes in Sacramento for cash” company. Not the least of these is that you may have had your house on the market with a conventional real estate agent for a long time, but with no buyer in sight. You might have taken a job and need to move quickly. You could be divorcing, or the house might be in probate. The house might have been damaged by fire, water or even trashed by vandals or tenants. There could be one of many other situations, but whatever the reason, if you need a quick sale we can provide just that.
How to Sell your Sacramento House for Cash
The most obvious advantage is that you get cash in your hand very quickly. Companies such as ours have either cash in the bank or access to huge funds very easily so your payment is guaranteed to be fast. The process itself is as simple as it could be;
- Simply contact us via telephone or email.
- I will personally come out to view and to value the property.
- Once I have confirmed the value and you have agreed to our offer,
- We will set it up with the title company and get you your cash.
I know that you can appreciate that we are in business to make a profit and it is true that you will receive somewhat less than you might if you sold your house through a real estate agent. However, you will have the cash in your hand in as little as seven days and there are many other advantages in addition.
- We will buy almost any property, no matter what its condition.
- There are no real estate fees or commissions
- There are No Appraisal fees.
- There are NO Inspections or fees for inspections.
- There are no One time charges whatsoever.
- There are no lawyer’s fees.
- Selling through a real estate agent usually takes 3– 6 months: with us it’s often as little as seven days.
- If selling through an agent you will still have to make your mortgage payments until the sale is completed. These can be considerable.
- You also have to pay your local taxes and insurance throughout this time.
- You will probably need to make repairs before putting your house on the market with a real estate agent.
- Many buyers offer a price, but then drop it by $5,000 or more after the Home Inspection report.
- With Lance Casey Your sale is guaranteed. National statistics show that when selling through a real estate agent, one in three sales falls through.
- There is only one or two viewings. With a real estate agent you have people constantly parading through your home.
- If you are selling from another city, because you have inherited the house, arranging viewings is far more difficult.
- There are no “For Sale” signs outside the house.
- If you are distance selling there is always the possibility that thieves may realize the house is uninhabited and break in.
- Once we have inspected the property we can usually make you a cash offer within a few hours to days.
Selling to us gives you all of the advantages and none of the disadvantages. You are under absolutely no obligation at any time so it makes total sense to contact us and see what we can do for you. Call or email us today. You may be very pleasantly surprised.